Sources of information
We collect and process the information from you from the following sources to provide better services to all of our users.
This includes basic contact information such as name, gender, age, address, pin code, contact number, occupation, interests and email address etc. provided at the time of registration to use the Site and seeking or obtaining Services from us.
Paid service data
When you make any payment for the Services, XpressBees or its payment gateway provider may collect your purchase, address or billing information, including your credit card number and expiration date etc.
XpressBees may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your Error message need to be informative and display clearly content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with XpressBees.
XpressBees use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of its Site. Cookies are small files which are stored on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie". Cookies help us to provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used whether you register with us or not.
Links to other websites
Use of your information
The Information as supplied by you enables Error message need to be informative and display us to improve Error message need to be informative and display clearly the Services and provide you the most user-friendly experience. All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user Information to, maintain, protect, and improve the Services and for developing new services. We may also use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent [with an option to subscribe / unsubscribe (where feasible)]. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes, for customer service purposes, billing, etc.).
Without limitation to the foregoing, your information may be used for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or provide our services, or those of companies with which we have a commercial relationship
- To provide tips or guidance on how to use our website, inform you of new features on our website, or provide other information that may be of interest to you
- To evaluate credit standing and to match credit bureau or credit reporting agency information; to investigate, detect and protect ourselves and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activities
- To effect a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business
- To audit compliance with our policies and contractual obligations
Disclosure of your information
XpressBees shares your information with any third party without obtaining your prior consent in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these terms or for complying with the applicable laws and regulations
XpressBees take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.