This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. The copyright in this publication is owned by BusyBees Solutions Private Limited.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
- 1. General Information
- 2. User Conduct
1. General Information
The domain name www.xpressbees.com is registered in the name BusyBees Logistics Solutions Private Limited - a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 (Hereinafter referred to as XpressBees).
Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions ("
- If you transact on the Website, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction.
- When you visit the XpressBees website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby provide your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You hereby agree that all notices, agreements and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- By use of the Website, these terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
2. User Conduct
You Agree and Confirm
- 1. That you will use the services provided by xpressbees.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- 2. You will provide true, accurate, complete and current information in all instances where such information is requested of you. XpressBees.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), XpressBees has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration without prior intimation.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- 1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- 2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice or constitutes a criminal offence.
- 3. Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- 4. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- 5. Breaching any applicable laws.
- 6. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- 7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner. Design details and Colours.
3. XpressBees Trademark(s)
XpressBees-Delivering happiness is the registered trademark of BusyBees Solutions Private Limited. No license to use any of this trademarks is given or implied. This trademarks may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified or distributed in any way (except as an integral part of an authorized copy of material appearing in these web pages) without prior written permission.
4. Disclosure of Information
All information provided to XpressBees by visitors to this web pages is considered to be confidential and will not be disclosed by XpressBees to any third party except as may be required for the provision of the services.